Venue: National Park Kopaonik / Raska / Serbia;
Race date: July 25, 2020;
Start: 11h / Konaci;
Lenght: 15 km;
Altitude difference: approximately 463 m;
Time limit: 4 h;
Feed zone: 2 + 1 at the finish line;
This is a race for more experienced runners but also for those who like to discover and enjoy the world of long tracks. The track consists of asphalt parts and forest paths that offer great terrain for trail running.
One part of the track passes through the beautiful forests of Mt. Kopaonik, while other parts go through the open forest meadows.
The competitors will not have to overcome great altitude difference. Also, long descents are here to enjoy the views which are waiting to be conquered.
Registration for the fifth “Trail race Kopaonik” is done online: www.prijavazatrku.rs .
It is time to introduce to you new parts of Kopaonik. We are preparing a new track for the category 15k of Kopaonik in this year, which will be of same length and similar altitude difference as in the previous year. More information on the new track will be provided in June.
In the meantime you can take a look at the trail of 2019.
TRACK ELEVATION PROFILE:
REGULAR REGISTRATION – 26 € from 01 June until July 06, 2020;
LAST MINUTE – 30 € from July 07 until July 20, 2020;
Registration is planned to be opened on June 01, 2020..
* Prices are per participant. The athletes participate individually in the race. Payment: directly on the organizer’s account. After successfully completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary payment data. Please make the entry fee payment before the last day of regular and last minute registration so you could secure the price of the participant package you are registering for.
Entry fee includes:
– participation in the race;
– start number with chip;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– an official T-shirt of the race (for all participants registered until July 10, 2020);
– a finisher medal;
– participant lunch package;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
– online results;
– online diploma;
OVERALL STANDINGS men and women
Men and women 30-40 years old
Men and women 40-50 years old
Men and women 50+ years old
* An adequate prize fund is provided for the winners of all categories.