Venue: National Park Kopaonik / Raska / Serbia;
Race date: July 25, 2020;
Start: 11h / Konaci;
Lenght: 7 km;
Altitude difference: approximately 236 m;
Time limit: 2 h;
Feed zone: 1 + 1 at the finish line;
We live in a time of sedentary lifestyle, thus sport or any other physical activity are more and more important. Having that in mind, we want to support all companies which care for these issues. From this year, a Business race in pairs is introduced, where the teams made up of two participants, running together, compete with other business teams.
In order to complete the race and achieve a good result, the partners within the team must run together throughout the whole race, and the distance between the partners cannot be more than two minutes at checkpoints.
Men, women and mixed teams are allowed. Together we are stronger!
Registration for the fifth “Business trail race ” is done online: www.prijavazatrku.rs .
It is time to introduce to you new parts of Kopaonik. We are preparing a new track for the category Business trail race in this year, which will be of same length and similar altitude difference as in the previous year. More information on the new track will be provided in June.
In the meantime you can take a look at the trail of 2019.
TRACK ELEVATION PROFILE:
REGULAR REGISTRATION – 52 € from 01 June until July 06, 2020;
LAST MINUTE – 60 € from July 07 until July 20, 2020;
Registration is planned to be opened on June 01, 2020..
* Prices are per team. The athletes participate in the race in teams of two participants. Payment: directly on the organizer’s account. After successfully completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary payment data. Please make the entry fee payment before the regular and last minute registration so you could secure the price of the participant package you are registering for.
Entry fee includes:
– participation in the race;
– 2x start number with chip;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– 2x an official T-shirt of the race (for all participants registered until July 10, 2020);
– 2x a finisher medal;
– 2x participant lunch package;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
– online results;
– online diploma;
I place – prize fund + diploma + medal
II place – prize fund+ diploma + medal
III place – prize fund + diploma + medal
* An adequate prize fund is provided for the winners of all categories.