Venue: National Park Kopaonik / Raska / Serbia;
Race date: July 28, 2018;
Start: 11h / Konaci;
Lenght: 7 km;
Altitude difference: 236 m;
Time limit: 3 h;
Feed zone: 1 + 1 at the finish line;
7K OF KOPAONIK
If you’re new to runningand you enjoy recreation, then the race “7k of Kopaonik” is a thing for you!
This short but very nice track offers participants a wonderful trail running through the forests of Mt. Kopaonik, known as “Crvene bare “. The trail consists of a mild altitude difference, so the climbs will not be a problem even for the beginners. All you need is positive energy and you are ready forforthis 7km race.
Registration for the third Kopaonik trail race is done online: www.prijavazatrku.rs . The registration is open until July 23, 2018. It is not possible to register for the race after the deadline. Secure your place in time!
Track 7K OF KOPAONIK: Konaci ( start ) – Marine vode – Crvene bare – Markov kamen – Crvene bare – Konaci ( finish ).
Download GPS track: 7K OF KOPAONIK
TRACK ELEVATION PROFILE:
Entry fee for the category 7K OF KOPAONIK:
EARLY BIRD A – 20 € until April 16, 2018 or while stocks last; SOLD OUT
EARLY BIRD B – 22 € from April 17 until May 03, 2018 or while stocks last; SOLD OUT
EARLY BIRD C – 24 € from May 04 until May 18, 2018 or while stocks last; SOLD OUT
REGULAR REGISTRATION – 26 € from May 19 until July 9, 2018 or while stocks last;
LAST MINUTE – 30 € from July 10 until July 23, 2018 or while stocks last;
* Prices are per participant. The athletes participate individually in the race. Payment: directly on the organizer’s account. After successfully completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary payment data. Please make the entry fee payment before the last day of early, regular and last minute registration so you could secure the price of the participant package you are registering for.
Entry fee includes:
– participation in the race;
– start number and laces;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– an official T-shirt of the race (for all participants registered until July 13, 2018);
– a finisher medal;
– pasta party;
– lunch after the race;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
This year we have organized bus transportation as well. The departure from Belgrade will be on Friday, July 27 at 17:30 PM. The bus will depart from the parking lot near the “Buvljak” market on Novi Beograd (New Belgrade). The return from Kopaonik to Belgrade will be on Sunday, July 29, 2018 with the departure at 17:00 PM.
Transportation on the route: Belgrade – Kopaonik – Belgrade (July 27 – July 29, 2018) – 20 € / per person
For further information on reservation or payment methods please contact us via email: email@example.com.
In cooperation with hotel “Grand”, hotel “Rtanj” and Kraljevi Čardaci SPA and we have arranged special accommodation discount for all participants of the race “Trail race Kopaonik” and their companions in the period from July 27 to July 30, 2018.
Participants who have completed the registration process and paid the necessary registration fee can book the accommodation. The accommodation discount is also valid for any companions accompanying the participants of the race. The accommodation can be booked at discount price for the period of minimum 2 and maximum 3 nights.
The reservation is done:
– directly through booking “Rtanj” hotel, by calling the following number: +381 11 4111 000;
– directly through booking “Kraljevi Čardaci” SPA , by calling the following number: +381 36 428-558;
– at the following link for MK Resort – hotel “Grand”, access key: 3strkop2018;
Please note that the number of accommodation units at discount price is limited and so we kindly advise all participants to make their bookings on time.
You can see the accommodation prices at the following links:
7K OF KOPAONIK
OVERALL STANDINGS men and women
Men and women 30-40 years old
Men and women 40-50 years old
Men and women 50+ years old
* An adequate prize fund is provided for the winners of all categories.
More information about the awards fund soon.